2015-16 Ski Bum pass is for anyone ages 18-25. It is also available for full-time students over the age of 25 with a letter from your school registrar indicating full-time student enrollment. Includes unlimited skiing & riding every day & night that Bolton Valley is open, plus access to our Nordic & backcountry trails and Sports Center. Passholder age is determined by their age on 12/1/15.
Select Spring 2015 Pass to enjoy free skiing or riding now through the end of the 2014-15 season!
Please either accept or decline Pass Protection ($15 optional add on).
Season Pass Terms & Conditions
- Season Passes are non-refundable, and no rollovers to the following season will be allowed. No refund will be made in the event the passholder is unable, for any reason, to use the Season Pass during the 2015-2016 season; or if the resort has limited operations or closure at anytime during the season.
- Use of the Season Pass by anyone other than the person to whom the Pass is issued, or of a Pass reported "LOST" may result in confiscation of Pass and revocation of privileges at Bolton Valley and/or prosecution for theft.
- Passholder agrees to carry and voluntarily display the pass at all times when using lift and ski/snowboard facilities.
- All sales are final. A Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other person for any reason.
- Loss of a Pass must be reported immediately to Bolton Valley Guest Services. A Pass will be replaced for a fee of $50.00. The original Pass will be deactivated/made invalid. No person may hold more than one Pass. With the purchase of "Pass Protection", the replacement fee of $50.00 will be waived (1 time only).
- A Pass may be confiscated and/or privileges revoked for actions which violate the law, area and/or lift rules and regulations, resort rules and regulations (written or unwritten), or actions that may endanger the Passholder and others. I, the Passholder, agree to follow the NSAA, NSP, & PSIA endorsed "Your Responsibility Code", and Resort rules & policies.
- De-facing the Pass with stickers, tearing, cutting, or any other means of changing its condition or making it illegible will render the Pass invalid. A de-faced Pass must be replaced for a fee of $50.00 per Pass to retain skiing/riding privileges.
- Bolton Valley Passholders must purchase a regular lift ticket at the rate of $30.00 when Pass is forgotten.
- Any attempt to gain access to Bolton Valley lifts (by a Passholder/Ticket holder) by any fraudulent means will be subject to an imposed fine, Pass/Ticket confiscation, Pass privileges revoked, and subject to prosecution under the State of Vermont theft of services laws at the discretion of Bolton Valley.
- Pass Protection - Individual benefits entitle passholder to one complimentary pass reprint if pass is lost.
- Child is age 6 and under. Youth is ages 7-17. Senior is ages 65-74. Senior Plus is 75 and over. Passholder age is determined by their age on 12/1/15.